ukactive Kids Membership
ukactive Kids Mission
To get more Children and young people, More Active, More Often whilst raising the standards of activity provision
Who are ukactive Kids?
ukactive Kids is the leading trade association representing Children’s Activity providers in the UK.
Representing some of the UK’s largest providers, ukactive Kids core role is to provide our members with comprehensive support to grow their business whilst ensuring, through the introduction of the ukactive Kids Code of Practice, that they meet the minumum standards of activity provision.
What is the ukactive Kids Code of Practice?
As the first and only national accreditation of its kind, the ukactive Kids Code of Practice clearly differentiates those organisations who can demonstrate safe and fully accreddited activity provision, and those that cannot.
We aim to ensure all schools and parents recognise the importance of using the Kids Code of Practice when deciding their activity provider. This will be supported through our existing network of over 4,000 ukactive members who work with approximately 13,000 schools, Headmasters and school Governors on a daily basis.
Why should you join ukactive Kids?
- Don’t miss out- be the first to gain the ukactive Kids Code of Practice and distinguish yourself as an organisation that delivers exceptional children’s activity provision.
- Promote your business through our ukactive Kids Activity search tool and comprehensive social media support.
- Gain key insight with access to all ukactive and ukactive Kids sector leading reports as well as unlimited subscription to the ukactive Kids monthly e-zine; Ensuring you and your colleagues are kept up to date with all the key sector news, and member news.
- Shape the future- Gain greater political influence on key areas such as the Sports Premium and other issues key to our industry and future growth through collaboration with ukactive Kids Members and highly influential ukactive Kids Board starting at the ukactive Kids CEO Forum.
- Generate new sales leads and grow revenue by participating in ukactive programmes such as National Fitness Day and Change4Life.
- Reduce your operational costs by taking advantage of our Small Business Accounting offer exclusive to ukactive in partnership with KPMG