Together: ukactive journal
Together, the ukactive journal is an evolution from the original members newsletter.
It is released quarterly and details news from our members as well as a collection of features pertinent to our sector, which includes everything from digital fitness right up to health reforms.
For more information or to enquire about our submissions policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The miricle cure for 2017; physical activity
- How to spread the miricle cure to the masses page 18
- Preventing or delaying the need for social care page 20
- Looking ahead at workforce development page 24
Physical activity: Looking to the future
- Blueprint for an Active Britain: Milestone Review page 16
- The Rise of the Activity Sector report page 17
- National Fitness Day 2016, over 1 million participants page 32
Move the nation, Baroness Tanni Grey-Thompson explores why you should get involved in National Fitness Day
- Sport England's new strategy, vision to delivery page 12
- Flame 2016 winners page 24
- Get involved with our charity of the year the Duke of Edinburgh's Award page 22
Flame 2016 : New two day format, key themes revealed, meet the speakers
- Find out what the Sugar Tax means for the sector (page 18)
- Interview with Dame Kelly Holmes (page 20)
- How Public Health England's One You campaign is tackling the inactivity crisis (page 24)
parkrun: how to build a fitness empire
- Interview with Paul Sinton-Hewitt, parkrun founder (page 16)
- Bringing the ukactive Blueprint to life (page 20)
- Virtual Reality and Fitness: the future of the activity sector (page 22)
Developing the sector : Working together for a brighter future
- ukactive Insight (page 16)
- Looking back at Flame 2015 (page 22 & 23)
- National Summit (page 26)
Getting our nation active : Inspiring a summer of movement
- More Children, More Active, More Often (page 18)
- Flame Conference and Awards (page 20)
- National Fitness Day (page 24)
Home-grown focus. Investing in our sector's future.
- Meet the ukactive team (page 22)
- The end of the box? (page 18)
- Jantastic Martin Yelling (page 25)
Year in review. Looking back at the physical activity journal in 2014.
- Reflecting on Public Affairs (page 23)
- In the ring with Sport Magazine's Sarah Shepherd (page 25)
- Steps to Solving Inactivity (page 26)
The Summit and beyond. Exploring the sector's key events.
- Leisure Industry Week (page 16)
- National Summit 2014 (page 34)
- Getting the most from your social network (page 27)
'Start Young, Stay Active report, talking physical inactivity in parliment and valuable insights from Flame speaker Stephen Davies on the digital world.
Turning the tide, Lipid profile, savvy business knowledge and insights from Judy Murray are just some of the highlights in the third edition of Together.
Autumn's edition of Together has a series of features focussing on the benefits of traineeships, business performance benchmarking as well as a double page spread on the reasons why so much investment is now flooding into the health, fitness and physical activity sector.