Working with ukactive
At ukactive, we believe that by working together, we are always more than the sum of our parts.
Over the last 20 years ukactive has worked to develop sustainable long-term partnerships with government departments, major brands, National Governing Bodies of Sport, charities and many other organisation with an interest in getting more people, more active, more often and improving the health and wellbeing of the nation.
Through these partnerships we have delivered a number of successful consumer-facing campaigns in the following areas:
- helping children and young people to be more active by helping them to find activities they enjoy, with a particular emphasis on teenage girls
- improving adult health and wellbeing
- employee health and workplace wellness initiatves
- weight management programmes
- exercise as medicine
- supporting older people to be more active
- supporting people with disabilities to be more active and improving their access to activities
We help our partners develop their strategy and understanding of the active lifestyle sector through offering project management services, platforms for engaging the sector, opening up channels of communication and brokering new relationships.
Why not have a look at some of our recent partnerships and get in touch to see what we can do together.