|Job Title:||Assistant Data Analyst|
|Reporting To:||Senior Analyst|
|Location:||ukactive offices, Bedford Row, London|
ukactive is a commercially minded not-for-profit body comprised of members and partners from across the UK physical activity sector. Our focus is a long-standing and uncompromising vision to get more people, more active, more often. We are looking for an Assistant Data Analyst who has the necessary technical skills to support the ukactive Research Institute’s Insight team in providing data analysis support internally for the organisation as well as externally to our members.
- Support the ukactive Research Institute across all research projects, this will include collation of data, data cleaning, analysis and reporting.
- Support the Senior Data Analyst and wider Insight team with the use of advanced Excel, to deliver the requirements of both internal and external projects.
- Create reports and presentations to clearly show the results of analysis in an appropriate, easy to digest format for a range of audiences.
- High quality delivery of assigned projects ensuring key performance indicators and deliverables are achieved.
- Provide internal support to improve and optimise the use of data within ukactive.
- Assist in the wider work of the ukactive team such as supporting at major events, promoting our major campaigns etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent Excel capabilities- with experience of using VLOOKUPS,COUNTIFS and Pivot Tables
- Must be numerate and comfortable with data with experience in analysing datasets of different types and sizes
- Ability to process and analyse datasets efficiently
- Proficient with other Microsoft applications, including Word and PowerPoint
- Clear, concise and grammatically correct writing style with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and balance demands from multiple sources
- Self-motivated, confident and calm under pressure
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Statistics and SPSS
- Working knowledge of MATLAB
- Knowledge of the Fitness/ Leisure industry
- Experience and confidence working with Excel (required)
- Experience in data management and reporting is desirable
- Experience in Fitness/ Leisure industry is desirable
To apply for this position please send your CV and Cover letter with the reference UKACT/RES/ADA/UKACT/042018 to
Closing Date: Monday 28th May
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com