|Job Title:||Project Co-ordinator|
|Reporting To:||Programme Manager|
|Location:||ukactive offices, London|
The Project Co-ordinator will work as part of Strategic Projects. The role will be varied and involve providing support to existing and new ukactive projects and partnerships, ensuring key performance indicators and deliverables are achieved.
As Project Coordinator, you will bring a huge amount of passion and fresh thinking with the desire to develop within a project environment. You will provide engagement and coordination support to
a Lottery funded programme to empower the physical activity sector to inspire the nation to be more active. This will be a significant partnership programme that will comprise of multiple key initiatives with varying workstreams.
You will have a proven capability in providing account style management to a range of organisations engaged as part of the programme, which could include the implementation of bespoke services.
- Acting as the primary coordination and administration support for a significant partnership programme across a number of different investment areas
- Supporting various workstream leads to deliver against key project outputs
- Support key project management processes including risk management, issues, actions and lessons learnt
- Assist with project documentation including preparation of meeting papers and agendas and taking minutes
- Act as Data Management ‘super user’ ensurng all relevant data to support evaluation processes across various project streams are being captured in the appropriate way and any concerns are escalated to the Programme Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly personable
- Excellent organisational skills: planning, time management, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong communication, written and verbal skills
- Proactive and positive
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Motivated and proactive with the ability to meet deadlines
- A genuine interest in health and physical activity
- Interest in ukactive mission
- Desire/ interest in progressing in Project Management envionment
- Experience of working in a similar organisation, such as a charity, not for profit, association or professional body
The Project Co-ordinator will report to the Programme Manager who will be responsible for overseeing their workload and performance. The role will also include wider interaction and support to Project Managers when working on specific project workstreams.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.
More People More Active More Often