|Job Title:||Strategic Partnerships Executive|
|Reporting To:||Public Affairs and Policy Manager|
|Location:||ukactive offices, Bedford Row, London|
Introduction & Purpose of the Job Role
ukactive is a commercially minded not-for-profit body comprised of members and partners from across the UK physical activity sector. Our focus is a long-standing and uncompromising vision to get more people, more active, more often.
The Strategic Partnerships Executive will support the delivery of ukactive’s strategic consultancy services for ukactive’s Strategic Partner Group. You will support multiple Strategic Partner Accounts, and ensure the timely and high quality completion of projects to meet the needs of our key customers. You will contribute to the wider work of ukactive, including raising the profile of physical inactivity as a top-tier public health issue within Westminster, devolved and local government. You will support multiple policy initiatives, with a specific objective to secure tangible positive benefit for ukactive and its members. This will include contributing to ukactive’s parliamentary strategy, and meeting with key stakeholders and partners.
General/ Main Duties
- Providing supporting services, and, potentially, account management to a range of established organisations in ukactive’s Strategic Partner Group.
- Delivering bespoke consultancy services to ukactive’s members.
- Supporting multiple policy initiatives, including headline health issues and technical areas that impact the operations of ukactive’s core membership, seeking to secure tangible benefits to ukactive and its members.
- Supporting the delivery of major ukactive events, including agenda development, stakeholder outreach, speaker briefings and logistical operations on the day.
- Supporting the production of policy reports or thought leadership publications, on areas of importance ot ukactive or its Strategic Partners.
- Your key metrics of success will be the retention and satisfaction of existing Strategic Partner accounts, and the successful supporting of new business acquisition. You will also be assessed on your ability to deepen engagement with your existing accounts, beyond existing levels of collaboration, and the satisfaction levels of those customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Customer focused
- Passion for physical activity and/or sport, and knowledge of the fitness and wider leisure industry
- Must be confident, and able to engage and build relationships with stakeholders and clients
- Must be commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications, especially Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Clear, concise and grammatically correct writing style with an attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and balance demands from multiple sources
- Self-motivated, and calm under pressure
Ability to work as part of a team
Politically aware and have a good knowledge of the Parliamentary process
- Experience of managing or supporting the delivery of work for clients through the account management process
- Account management experience
- Experience in fitness/ leisure industry
- Experience working in Public Affairs, Parliament, or national, regional or local governments
Please send your CV and covering letter/email with the referene UKACT/PAC/UKACT/SPE/042018 in the email subject, to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More People More Active More Often