Who should enter?
This category has been designed to recognise how an organisation has adjusted to the global pandemic to continue to deliver their work or deliver new products/initiatives in order to keep the nation active and supported throughout the Coronavirus pandemic. This is open to all organisations that have been able to develop innovative ways to continue to engage with their target audience, maintain a sense of community and ultimately keep the nation active – no matter the challenges they are faced with.
Step 1: Written Submission > Step 2: Judges’ House
What the judges are looking for?
– How did your approach change or how was it developed specific to the Coronavirus pandemic.
– Was the use of digital platforms and transformations used to aid your offering.
– How did you find out what your audience wanted and how did you reach your audience.
Hints & Tips
– Please provide tangible evidence of success in statistics, anecdotes, and facts and figures where necessary and if applicable. Evidence should be concise and stand up to scrutiny.
– Judges will be looking to reward recent success and will therefore expect to see evidence relating to achievements between January 2020 – January 2021. While the programme/project/initiative does not necessarily need to be ‘new’ or ‘recent’, make sure the successes outlined within your submission fall within these dates.