We would encourage you to read the criteria for each relevant category to see which one(s) are right for you. If you’re still not sure, please feel free to call 020 8158 9700 and someone will be happy to help.
Entries open: Now!
Entries deadline: Sunday 9th February
Finalists Announced: Week commencing 6th April
Judges’ House: Thursday 23rd April
£195 + VAT for ukactive members
£295 + VAT for non-members*
*if interested in becoming a member click HERE
For each paid-for entry within group categories A or B you can submit one entry into a category in group C free of charge. Take this opportunity to recognise outstanding achievement and celebrate those who make a difference.
In order to receive this free entry please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment must be made when you register, and in advance of submitting your entry/entries – either by credit card, or within 30 days of receipt of your invoice if you are a ukactive member. If payment is not received in full, entries may be disqualified and removed from the awards process. Please be sure you read through the T&C’s carefully in advance of registering and paying for your entry/entries. Once payment has been made, no refunds can be given.
- Visit the ukactive website, click on the events tab at the top of the page and select ukactive Awards.
- Within the navigation bar on the first page you can select to enter the awards.
- Follow the online process to confirm the number of awards you would like to enter and then complete the payment.
- Once the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with your specific log in details and a link to access the online portal (please make sure you check your junk folder if you don’t receive the confirmation email).The portal is where you will be able to submit your entry into your chosen award category(s)
Throughout the award process each stage will be judged by the independent panels from Active IQ, Pro Insight and this year’s award hosts. They will shine a light on outstanding achievement and honour the best of the best.
- You will received an automated confirmation email from ukactive events to confirm your registration. Within this email is a unique link to an online entry portal along with your unique log in details. Please note: if you haven’t received the confirmation email please check your junk folder before contacting the events team.
- Follow the link and enter your login details, this will give you access to where you will be able to choose and complete an application form for the category(s) you would like to enter.
Make sure you claim your free entry into either Physical Activity Hero or Outstanding Leadership Award by emailing email@example.com. Once received you will be able to log back into your account to enter another category.
Yes, we will be collating all feedback from each stage and will issue it out after the awards ceremony. All award entries will receive feedback by the end of June.
Absolutely. If you have started your application and want to come back to it, hit the ‘save’ button and you can return to your application later on.
Please contact the ukactive Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
If you have any additional questions regarding the entry process, please contact Events Team at email@example.com or call 02081589700