Entries open: Monday 15th May
Entries deadline: Friday 23rd June
Finalists Announced: w/c 14th August
Virtual Judges’ House: 11th September – 22nd September
Awards Ceremony: Thursday 26th October
£195 + VAT for ukactive members
£295 + VAT for non-members*
*if interested in becoming a member click HERE
For each paid-for entry within group categories A or B, you can submit one entry into the Physical Activity Hero Award free of charge. Take this opportunity to recognise outstanding achievement and celebrate those who make a difference.
In order to receive this free entry, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment must be made when you register, and in advance of submitting your entry/entries – either by credit card, or within 30 days of receipt of your invoice if you are a ukactive member. If payment is not received in full, entries may be disqualified and removed from the awards process. Please be sure you read through the T&C’s carefully in advance of registering and paying for your entry/entries. Once payment has been made, no refunds can be given.
- Within the navigation bar at the top of the page you can select the tab named ‘ENTER AWARDS’.
- Follow the online process to confirm the number of awards you would like to enter and then complete the payment.
- Once payment has been processed, you will receive a confirmation email. A) Payment via credit card – You can start your award submission instantly via the portal when clicking through to ‘MY ACCOUNT’ and selecting ‘ENTER AWARD’. The confirmation email will also including a link to the online portal where you can access the submissions for this way also. B) Payment via invoice – The ukactive team will need to accept your invoice request before you can put your award submission through via the online portal. A confirmation email will be sent to the email provided once we have accepted your invoice request. Please allow up to 48 hours for the team to review invoice requests.
Throughout the award process each stage will be judged by the independent panels from Active IQ, Pro Insight and an external panel. They will shine a light on outstanding achievement and honour the best of the best.
- Once the payment has been processed you will receive a confirmation email with your specific log in details and a link to access the online portal (please make sure you check your junk folder if you don’t receive the confirmation email). The portal is where you will be able to submit your entry into your chosen award category(s)
- Follow the link and enter your login details, this will give you access to where you will be able to choose and complete a submission form for the category(s) you would like to enter.
Make sure you claim your free entry into either Physical Activity Hero or Outstanding Leadership Award by emailing email@example.com. Once received you will be able to log back into your account to enter.
Yes, we will be collating all feedback from each stage and will issue feedback reports to all entries after the awards ceremony.
Absolutely. If you have started writing your submission but haven’t finished it you can click the ‘save’ button and come back to it later on.
Please note, before starting you award submission via the portal, please check that the required credit has been added to your account. I.e. 1 credit = 1 award submission. If you have 0 credit against your account, you will not be able to save your submission or submit your award entry. If you have requested to pay via invoice, your credit will be allocated to your account once the team have accepted your invoice request. If you have paid via credit card, the credit will be added to your account instantly.
Make sure that once you have completed your submission you submit it before the deadline date.
Please contact the ukactive Events team on firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
If you have any additional questions regarding the entry process, please contact Events Team at email@example.com