Please provide a short biography (maximum of 200 words) to introduce your background, including relevant positions of responsibility. (Please note: This will be included on the ukactive website)
Please provide a short statement (maximum of 200 words) outlining the skills you will bring to ensure that ukactive meets its vision of more people, more active, more often.
In order to be eligible for election on the ukactive Board, you must secure endorsements from two fellow members. As per the guidelines:
• Endorsements cannot be put forward from your own organisation
• Each endorsement must be from a separate organisation
• Endorsement must come from a current ukactive member
• Endorsements are only eligible when submitted by a senior individual
• Endorsements can simply be email statements supporting your nomination
Please upload a screenshots of an email from each endorsers confirming they are endorsing you
I declare that I am not disqualified from acting as a Board member of any UK-based organisation and that:
• I am aged 18 years or over at the date of this application;
• I am not incapable of acting by reason of mental disorder within the meaning of the Mental Health Act 1983;
• I do not have an unspent conviction relating to any offence involving deception or dishonesty;
• I am not an undischarged bankrupt nor have I made a composition or arrangement with, or granted a trust deed for, my creditors (ignore if discharged from such an arrangement);
• I am not subject to a disqualification order under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986 or to an order made under section 429(b) of the Insolvency Act 1986;
• I have not been removed from office by an Order made by the High Court on the grounds of any misconduct or mismanagement nor am I subject to an Order preventing me from being concerned in the management or control of any relevant organisation or body;
• I will act appropriately throughout the election process and will not let my nomination affect my general workings with ukactive and other ukactive member organisations.
The information supplied in this application form is accurate to the best of my knowledge.
Please Enter Your SIgnature